Welcome to My Journey, aka My Cancer blog. It's where I'll be sharing information with you, my family and friends, and where you can go to check in on me, and share your thoughts if you'd like. I'll update it regularly throughout my treatment and use it to record important milestones along my way back to health and wellness. And so my journey begins...
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Counting Down
Wig shopping was on the agenda today. We got that accomplished (you will
have to wait and see). Final appointment with the doctor before our
start date on Monday. Off to the pharmacy for many things(won't bore you
with that). Now just waiting for the start of this crazy journey to
begin! xxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We will be thinking about you tomorrow. I am sure Micki will take great care of you too!
ReplyDeleteLove the Moro's
how did you fit in wig shopping? we thought you were just cleaning the house! classic you! i will be checking in with you tomorrow. thinking of you with love tonight, jo
ReplyDeleteThinking of you love Sam
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you all day. I have some food for your freezer - I'll check in with you in a day or 2 to see how you're feeling. Hugs, Stephanie
ReplyDelete