Or should I say, a change, of course! After a 2nd and a 3rd opinion, it seems like it's
imperative to get the chemotherapy on board sooner rather than later. So surgery is delayed until late spring after I finish 18 weeks of chemo.
As for the next round of doctors' appointments: I'm going for an echocardiogram to check my healthy heart and then to see my surgeon the day after Christmas to have a chemo port installed (minimal outpatient procedure) so we can begin the first round of treatment on Jan 7th. Here we go...
But first, a word of thanks to everyone for all the love and support you've given me every step of the way on my journey so far. I feel blessed to have so many wonderfully caring people around me, and incredibly lucky to have such a great support system helping me, Stephen, and the girls get through this. It makes a huge difference to know that we're not going through this alone. So thanks one and all. And Merry Christmas!
Amen to that,we will all help you in any and every way you need.The tough work is on its way but until I hope that we can all enjoy the holidays for their true meaning. I know that I am grateful for all the blessings that have helped me on my way to recovery and now its time for you my dear sister.I cannot wait to share this Christmas with those I hold dear.
ReplyDeletelove you. Priscilla
ReplyDeleteYou are all loved. We'll be there for each of you throughout this journey to health. XOXO Trish
ReplyDeleteHola Chica! How is your freezer looking? I'm taking suggestions on what to drop off for meals. Give me 3 choices.
ReplyDeleteLove you!! xo
Anything you want to make,we will eat...xxox
DeleteOh,you bugger.
ReplyDelete