It was six weeks yesterday since surgery and though
it's been a long haul, recovery is going well. There were a few bumpy weeks
immediately following, but that's behind me now and all in all, I feel pretty
good and "things" are looking good ;)
Next up is radiation. I'm off
to get my tattoos, which mark where the radiation beams enter. We'll do a dry
run next Thursday and then start the Tuesday after Labor Day.
I've also been going for lots of OT. Finding that the range of motion is
compromised on my right side. Nothing unusual, but gonna have to work to get it
back.
Meanwhile,
I've been trying to squeeze some fun out of the end of summer. Took a trip to
Nantucket, which was fabulous, and did a quick overnight to R.I for a great
beach day with Dee.
Poolside the next few days though I still have to cover-up
and can't get too much sun. Radiation will be all the rays I get for the next
five weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment